Saturday 2 April 2011

Self evaluation

I conducted my own mini evaluation to see what went well and what went wrong and want went well:

What went wrong:

I felt that we never managed to stick to our orginal planning at all due to a lack of avaibility in sets which we wanted when we wanted to shoot. this left us with the problem and we had to adapt our production completly so we could finish it with sufficient footage. After watching and assesing everything i decided that we should have moments where the footage stops completly so it gave the effect of hand held camera that was going through damage with the chase.

What worked well:

I felt that everything involved with our production went well and i was happy with the outcome apart from the problems faced and still to be adressed. this mini evalution gave me the chance to personally critcise my thriller instead of the group criticisim i could see what i felt worked well and could raise it with the group and therfore give us a more professional production.

No comments:

Post a Comment